Sunday, April 19, 2009

My lawyer told the prosector i was sick but not under oath. is this perjury . i?

if he wanted my medical records he should of asked for them prior to making a deal with my lawyer i would think. why wait till after the sentencing is over. should i still show them my medical files or do i even have to. also in the charge my former company accused me of lieing cause i had a death in the family and went home for it but since i had taken off work we decided to take a small trip due to stress.....just because my company wanted to send flowers and i didnt leave them a funeral home address they think i spent the entire week in mexico but have a hotel receipt showing only 4 nights instead of the week im accused of

My lawyer told the prosector i was sick but not under oath. is this perjury . i?
It%26#039;s not perjury because it wasn%26#039;t under oath.





But (depending on the state) it was likely a violation of his ethical duty to not be misleading or deceptive in any area of his professional practice. Lying to a prosecutor, even not in court, counts. But that%26#039;s generally only grounds for a slap on the wrist.
Reply:Let your lawyer worry about whether it was perjury or not. Just do what your lawyer tells you, or fire them and get another or represent yourself. The worst thing you can do is confuse your lawyer or make them not trust you. Don%26#039;t second guess them with opinions you get here based on what little information you provided.




puppy teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment