Monday, April 20, 2009

How hard is it to make a casket spray?

My father passed away on Monday and the funeral is Friday. The family is responsible for the flowers. We don%26#039;t have a whole ot of money, and I was viewing some casket sprays online and they are very expensive. My father is being creamated immediately following the funeral service so I don%26#039;t see the point in spending 200 dollars (I hope you all know what I mean when I say this, I don%26#039;t mean to sound hateful or disrespectful), just to make it look pretty, if I can make it just as pretty by doing it myself. Plus I need to keep myself busy, it%26#039;s how I%26#039;m dealing with his death right now. Do you guys have any tips or know anything about making floral arrangements for funerals?

How hard is it to make a casket spray?
Sweetie, first of all let me say I know how hard it is to lose a parent, and I am so sorry......You can get relatively cheap artificial flowers that are pretty at craft stores (Pat Catan%26#039;s, etc...). Or you can create a spray from the flowers he liked most. When my grandmother died we picked a ton of tulips from her garden and made a spray that way. Just figure out what you want to put in it and buy some ivy to put around it....I%26#039;m sure it will be beautiful, and remember that gone or not Dad will see it......God Bless you and your family!!!!!



Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment