Saturday, July 25, 2009

Meaning of this Dream/Nightmare?

This dream I had was kinda weird....





I was gng to a wake of a family member who had passed away. Thing is we didn't ever meet this family member it was a distant uncle... so as soon as I arrive to the funeral home I go sign the guestbook n go "pay my respects" weird thing is.... there was no casket the body was on a chair like a sofa... n it was in a weird position. People would go take him*an uncle who in my dream exists but in real life doesnt*flowers and go sob and say their goodbyes. But I was the ONLY ONE who found it odd and sorta scary that there wasn't a casket.


Now the dream gets scary when I went up to take him some flowers he started making a weird weezing noise nstarted twitching... this obviously terrified me. He then woke up but in a scary kinda way....





What could this mean? Its kinda disturbing me :-/

Meaning of this Dream/Nightmare?
Maybe there is a circumstance in your waking life where you are feeling suspicious of something and you havent been listening to your intuition. There are plenty of times in life people choose not to notice some very important detials of a circumstance because it doesnt suit them. Like having a fancy funeral for some poor bugger who isn't even dead yet!


Listen to your dreams, if something seems strange to you, then investigate a little more!



loan

No comments:

Post a Comment